- Are you serious about becoming a great coach?
- Are you committed to building a sustainable coaching business?
- Are you committed to your own personal and professional development?
Benefits of Mentor Coaching
Mentor coaching is an excellent way to:
- Review and strengthen your coaching skills
- Get support to plan and promote your coaching business
- Build confidence
- Set goals
- Overcome blocks to growing your coaching business
- Work on your own personal and professional development
- Work towards professional accreditation
- Experience the benefits of coaching for yourself
- Work with an experienced coach who offers you guidance and support
- Deepen your learning
- Find the right coach training course for you
- Confidentially share client issues
What I can do for you
I am passionate about my work and fully believe in the transformative power of coaching. I have run my coaching business for twenty years, am a graduate of Coach U and have been awarded the International Coach Federation's Master Certified Coach designation. (MCC).
As your mentor coach I am eager to share my experience of working with a huge variety of clients and over 8,000 hours of coaching. I am happy to share with you my business success tips and ideas, coaching skills, resources and contacts. I strongly believe that finding a balanced life makes you attractive to prospective clients and is an essential part of the process of being a successful and fulfilled coach.
I enjoy mentoring new and experienced coaches, people considering entering the profession and coaches who are following the path to professional accreditation.
“The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it.”